Crack Cocaine Rehab in Seattle, WA
Since the 1980s, crack cocaine has become a popular street-level drug because it is affordable and accessible. It is the most addictive type of cocaine that requires professional help to stop the cycle of addiction. Island Assessment and Counseling offers crack cocaine rehab for the residents of Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah and the surrounding areas of Washington State.
What is Crack Cocaine?
Crack cocaine is a form of cocaine manufactured in a rock-like shape. When the drug is smoked, it makes a cracking sound.
- White crystal rock
- Smoked or injected
- Known as crack, rock and crack cocaine
Why Seek Treatment for Crack Cocaine Use?
Crack cocaine is known as the “poor man’s cocaine” because it can be obtained for relatively little money. For this reason, the effects of crack cocaine is predominantly found in the inner cities and is becoming more common in rural areas. The highly addictive nature and physical implications of crack cocaine withdrawal is why anyone who uses the drug should seek professional treatment.
What is Crack Cocaine Abuse?
As an illegal, addictive street drug, crack cocaine is considered abused not matter if the person uses it only occasionally or routinely.
What are the Signs of Crack Cocaine Abuse?
A person who abuses crack cocaine will demonstrate the signs of drug abuse as well as:
- Increased blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature
- Violent behavior
- Extreme mood swings
- Restlessness, inability to sleep and loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Emerging medical conditions, such as kidney, liver and heart problems
- Heightened alertness and energy
- Periods of euphoria
- Anxiety and panic attacks
Long-term use of crack cocaine leads to:
- Damage to the nose, lungs, and veins
- Problems swallowing
- Tissue death
- Diminished senses, such as a loss of smell and taste
How Much Does Crack Cocaine Rehab Cost in Seattle?
If crack cocaine is affecting your life, we want to help. Our programs are designed to be affordable for most people. Island Assessment and Counseling accepts most insurance plans. You can pay for your portion of the cost with cash or credit cards. If you are uninsured or need help with your out-of-pocket expenses, we offer in-house payment plans.
Why Choose Island Assessment and Counseling for Crack Cocaine Rehab
- More than 22 years’ experience
- State-approved facility for holistically-based programs
- Staff includes Certified Counselors, Licensed Counselors, and Chemical Dependency Counselors
- Evidence-based practices, such as 12-step, motivational and cognitive behavioral therapy
Known as “poor man’s cocaine,” crack cocaine is a cheap, accessible drug. It is also highly addictive, and those who use crack cocaine need professional counseling and medical management to safely and effectively overcome their addiction. Island Assessment and Counseling, conveniently located in Seattle and Oak Harbor, is a highly-rated counseling center serving the residents of Washington State. Our evidence-based programs help those who struggle with crack cocaine use and need crack cocaine rehab, dual diagnosis treatment and addiction treatment programs. Please contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.