Alcohol Addiction in Seattle, WA
Alcohol addiction occurs when a person’s consumption of alcohol interferes with his or her daily life. Island Assessment and Counseling offers addiction resources, including information about alcohol addiction, for the residents of Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah and the surrounding areas in Washington State so that they may better understand alcohol addiction and treatment.
What is Alcohol Addiction?
Consuming alcohol becomes alcohol addiction when the person has to drink in order to function, either due to the physical effects of alcohol or to manage difficult emotions. When addiction takes over, drinking takes priority over a person’s professional and personal life. As things become more unmanageable, the person relies more on alcohol to cope. In most cases, professional help is imperative to overcome alcohol addiction.
What are the Signs of Alcohol Addiction?
The signs of alcohol addiction are:
- Being obsessed with drinking and alcohol both in consumption and conversation
- Continuously increasing the amounts of alcohol consumption to achieve the same feeling
- Becoming isolated from friends and family
- Neglecting one’s responsibilities
- No longer engaging in favorite activities
- Using alcohol to avoid or alleviate symptoms of withdrawal
- Blacking out
What Do I Do If Someone I Know Shows the Signs of Alcohol Addiction?
Alcohol addiction is a serious condition that requires professional counseling and medical intervention. If you or someone you know is showing signs of alcohol addiction, contact us to speak with one of our certified alcohol addiction counselors.
How Much Does Alcohol Rehab Cost in Seattle?
Alcohol rehab is the first step toward overcoming the powerful effects and damage caused by alcohol addiction. At Island Assessment and Counseling, we offer programs that are affordable and effective and accept most insurance plans. You can pay for your portion of the cost with cash or credit cards. If you are uninsured or need help with your out-of-pocket expenses, we offer in-house payment plans.
Why Choose Island Assessment and Counseling
Island Assessment and Counseling offers addicts:
- More than 22 years’ experience
- State-approved facility for holistically-based programs
- Staff includes Certified Counselors, Licensed Counselors, and Chemical Dependency Counselors
- Evidence-based practices, such as 12-step, motivational and cognitive behavioral therapy
Alcohol addiction can damage your life and your relationships, but we can help you get on the road to recovery. Island Assessment and Counseling, conveniently located in Seattle and Oak Harbor, is a highly-rated counseling center serving the residents of Washington State. Our evidence-based programs help those who need rehab, dual diagnosis treatment and addiction treatment programs. We also offer addiction resources about alcohol addiction for families and individuals who want to better understand drug and alcohol addiction. Please contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.